A* pathfinding example
This page is an example implementation of the A* path-finding algorithm.
- Select a tool above then click and drag on the grid to use it
- Click "Clear path" to clear the calculated path
- Click "Clear all" to clear everything (including walls)
- If "Use automatic weighting" is ticked, each cell will include a weighting which
depends on the number of surounding walls.
- If "Real-time display" is ticked, the path will be recalculated every time a wall is
added or removed and whenever the start or end cell is changed.